At Planet Fitness, our mission has always been to enhance people’s lives by providing a high-quality fitness experience in a welcoming, judgement free environment. We are proud to be one of the largest and fastest-growing franchisors and operators of fitness centers in the United States, and we’re grateful for the amazing Planet Fitness team that supports our 2,000+ clubs and millions of members every day.
Our Planet Fitness team is comprised of dynamic, dedicated and talented individuals who represent our values of integrity, transparency, passion, respect, and excellence (while having fun!) in everything they do.
Joining the PF family means being part of a company that cares about bettering the health and wellbeing of our communities. It means being a part of a supportive, engaging workforce with an inclusive culture that values diversity and creates an environment where everyone can feel they belong. It means encouraging professional growth and development. It means making true, lasting connections with your co-workers with celebrations, team building activities and engaging corporate events! It means creating a positive impact in our local communities through our Judgement Free Generation® philanthropic initiative. It means being part of a brand that you can be proud of!
For the past 25 years, we’ve helped millions of people in their fitness journey and revolutionized the industry along the way. And we’re just getting started!
The PF Headquarters Marketing team is searching for an Email Marketing Manager.
About the Role:
The Email Marketing Manager is responsible for managing and executing email marketing campaigns, supporting data integrations in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform, and providing aid to franchisee marketing teams. As our Email Marketing Manager, you will assist the Digital Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing Team to deliver best-in-class digital experiences for our members and ensure timely execution of marketing campaigns.
Email is a critical capability for modern marketing therefore you must enjoy diving into a large data set for personalization and trigger opportunities and thoughtfully balance stakeholder needs with channel performance goals.
The ideal candidate has a strong balance of strategy and hands-on experience with the following:
- MobileConnect (SMS Messaging), MobilePush (In-App messaging)
- SQL query
- Automation creation in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC)
In this role you will:
- Utilize campaign analytics for data-driven decision making
- Achieve performance goals while sustaining channel health metrics such as deliverability and engagement
- Partner with stakeholders to develop campaigns that achieve objectives and best leverage channel capability
- Ensure balanced and relevant communication cadence across customer segments
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute email campaigns, ensuring campaign accuracy, effectiveness, and adherence to email best practices
- Coordinate all aspects of email campaign planning and deployment for promotional, triggered, and transactional messages
- Remain current on email best practices and U.S. CAN-SPAM, CCPA, and GDPR compliance as well as honors customer subscription preferences
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager, external agency, and internal teams to implement and adhere to the email marketing strategy
- Aid in architecture and development of data across multiple business units
- Review and provide reports to teams on email marketing campaign performance metrics
- Assist franchisee marketing teams in email marketing efforts and triage issues in email marketing platform
- Develop a knowledge base of email best practices, reporting metrics, and tutorials
- Demonstrate the ability to manage a large number of email campaigns and segmentation strategies
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 4+ years of marketing experience focused on email
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with an enterprise grade email platform (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud SFMC, Adobe Campaign)
- Knowledge of deliverability best practices and tactics to maintain email sender reputation, troubleshoot deliverability issues
- Demonstrated success using analytics and testing (A/B) to improve performance
- Experience pluses include: HTML, SQL, copy writing, and photoshop
- Experience with Google Analytics or other analytics solutions
- Strategic thinker with proven ability to present insights
- A learning and growth attitude with a passion for delivering quantifiable value to our members
- Ability to multi-task and work with tight deadlines
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Used to working in an extremely fast paced, time sensitive, deadline driven environment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, collaborative work relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to be crisis ready including flexibility to work evenings, weekends, holidays as needed
More Reasons to Join Planet Fitness:
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits package
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Childcare allowance
- Generous vacation/holiday pay
- Volunteer days off
- Onsite gym complete with locker rooms and Black Card area
- Free Black card and amazing exercise incentives
- Cafe' that serves delicious, healthy breakfast and lunch options
- Company sponsored social events
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)